Saturday, January 8, 2011

far away, but the idea is still the same







ok. woe is me...first, let me start off by apologizing to anyone who is trying to come by the bakery this weekend. we are closed for our annual january week of closure. fixing some things that broke, taking some down time and getting our heads straight. as for me, i spent a hard day swimming with tropical fish and larger than life turtles. yes...amy is in hawaii. it took me until today to decide that i really like this rock, although, not to worry, i will welcome the east coast back with open arms! anyhow, in the moment, tonights dinner for me is as follows:
local, grass fed ny strip steak rubbed generously in kona coffee, with wild hive polenta, macadamia nuts, and broccoli. check out the photos.........

No comments:

Post a Comment