Tuesday, December 7, 2010

New winter schedule

So there are some changes happening here at Wild Hive. Now. Starting this Thursday our schedule is as follows:
Thursday-4pm-9pm
Friday-8am-9pm
Saturday-8am-9pm
Sunday-8am-9pm
Monday-8am-4pm

We will be closed Tuesday and Wednesday. We will be serving beer and wine during our open hours. Meals will be prepared during all open hours. Come. This will be our winter schedule aside from a couple of changes. We will be closed on Christmas Day. We will be closing for renovations and rejuvenations for a week starting on the 4th of January. Feel free to give us a call for any reservations or wine or beer suggestions. remember...keep it local.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Chef Amy,
    I applaud your Blog and your positive direction.
    I live on the other side of the River in Gardiner and we try and promote LOCAL all the time. My Girlfriend owns a Bed and Breakfast "Inn At The Ridge". It is challenging. I volunteer to do breakfast for the guests and when I serve this glorious breakfast I shop local for the eggs, bacon and Flour meal to make my scones. It is so satisfying. It may be a bit more expensive, but the end product shows the love. Persistence and motivation can move us forward.
    Keep the faith. Thank You
    Salvatore'

    ReplyDelete