Thursday, November 5, 2009

Biscuits and Gravy this weekend at the Hive


Well, I have made the menu for this weekend. I need feedback about if this is helpful. Just right click on the menu, and hit open link in new tab. You will see, that back by popular demand for the weekend is biscuits and sausage gravy. Come one, come all. So, right now at the store we have beautiful rutabegas, for you to stock up on and pack away for the winter. I am reconstructing my "root cellar" tonight. I have enough food to feed a lot of people this winter. I hope that we can have some events this winter in which I can show off my makeshift root cellar and then cook beets, turnips, carrots...
Today was the day for our Thanksgiving order list to come out. It is hot. Come down and get one or send me an email and I'll send you a copy. We will have soup, salad, stuffing, roasted veggies, mashed potatoes, gravy, pumpkin and apple pies. Everything you will need to impress the 'rents or the in-laws. Get your orders in. Let us make things for you. Gobble, gobble.

No comments:

Post a Comment